Brick Vastgoed B.V. Terms and Conditions for Tenants
In the event of disputes concerning the interpretation of this Terms and conditions, the Dutch text shall take precedence under Dutch Law. http://www.brickvastgoed.nl/voorwaarden
1. A potential tenant means any person who responds to housing for which Brick Vastgoed BV mediates. A tenant is any person who accepts the conditions for renting a particular property in writing or orally. Brick Vastgoed B.V. means all the Brick Vastgoed B.V. offices in the Netherlands.
2. Housing means any housing for which Brick Vastgoed BV mediates on behalf of an owner / landlord or offered for lease on behalf of fellow brokers.
3. The accommodation offered is mediated on behalf of the landlord.
4. By responding to an offered accommodation a potential tenant is automatically registered at Brick Vastgoed BV.
5. A viewing from a potential tenant is always free and without obligations. This visit takes place after an potential tenant has agreed to the Terms of Brick Vastgoed BV for tenants and has signed it or accepted has accepted it via the registration form.
6. If, after viewing a potential tenant expresses its wish to lease a property, an acceptance form to hire that property will be signed by the tenant.
7. The signing of the acceptance form to hire a property obliges the potential tenant to rent the accommodation, unless if the owner decides not to offer the property to the potential tenant for any reason. Brick Vastgoed B.V. accepts no responsibility for the choice of the owner / landlord.
8. If potential tenant qualifies for housing for which a license is required, then obtaining this permit is at the expense and risk of the potential tenants.
9. All by Brick Vastgoed B.V. made offers of housing both written and oral, are free of obligation. Potential tenants can’t derive any rights.
10. All by Brick Vastgoed B.V. and its employees made statements, promises and agreements will be offered at all times under the condition of approval by the landlord and / or owner of the residence. Brick Vastgoed B.V. can, partly because of its dependence on third parties for obtaining information, offer no warranty for the correctness, completeness and timeliness of the by Brick Vastgoed BV provided information.
11. Brick Vastgoed B.V. is not responsible for how a landlord, after signing a lease, fulfill his obligations as a landlord. Client should always refer directly to landlord.
12. Brick Vastgoed B.V. is not liable for the consequences of errors in the lease of which are due to faulty information which is provided by the landlord to Brick Vastgoed BV.
13. Dutch law applies on all disputes between candidate tenant and Brick Vastgoed BV.